On rainy and gloomy Fridays like these all we want to do is crawl up on a sofa under a blanket, cuddle and have something delicious to comfort our souls. Of course the usually option is some unhealthy sweets and rather often we reach out for an ice cream when we definitely shouldn’t.. (You know, diet and stuff?) So I have come up with the best alternative to sweets and healthy food combination that suits me just perfect: a NICE CREAM.
It can be even vegan and gluten-free – the limit is the sky and master chef in you. As my boyfriend is lactose intolerant than this is wonderful option also to treat him with a (n)ice cream plus definitely fit version of it.
My weekends cheat-meal snack is Strawberry Nice Cream (vegan and lactose free and so fit so you won’t have a guilty pleasure, just pleasure). Below is recipe – also printable to try at home!
Have great weekend! and let me know if have tried it!
P.s. Here are some 29 wonderful home-made ice cream recipes if feel like taking this little experiment in next level.
- 300g frozen strawberries
- 1 fige
- 4 grapes
- 10 dried cranberries
- sprinkles like dried coconut, chia seeds (endless possibilities)
- Blend 300g frozen strawberries in a food processor till gets smooth mixture.
- *I always cut my frozen fruits in small pieces for easier blending later on.
- *It takes around 2h min to froze strawberries.
- *If they are too hard - put for couple of seconds under warm, running water andit will bled way more easier.
- *Enjoy immediately as it will start to melt otherwise.