Since I was a kid Sunday’s for me have always associated with the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen where mom is baking them! you just now that the day will be just amazing after eating a hot pancake covered with a homemade strawberry or apple jam – just sweet, sweet happiness!
To make matters easier – print out or save trees and save on your device and prepare it at home. Recipe below!
What’s your favorite pancake recipe? Leave your reply in the comments!
- 40g (2/4 cup) oats (you can used a oats already grinded or oat flakes and then just blend them)
- 1 mashed (blended) banana
- 2 egg whites
- 2 scoops (~50g) vanilla protein powder (here you can choose whichever taste you want) (or 1/3 of a cup of Greek yogurt if not using protein)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of water/milk (the more you will put it the lighter and thinner they will be)
- 1 teaspoon of Baking powder
- a hint of vanilla (i put vanilla to everything)
- Blend/mash banana
- Mix together wet ingredients: (mashed banana, egg white, water) and add oats, protein powder and cinnamon to make a paste (using a fork)
- Put on a non-sticking pan to cook them as a regular pancakes!
- It takes approx 2min for each side!
- You are done!
- Best served hot and accompanied with fruits and berries!